Sunday, June 22, 2008
Firstly, sorry that I didn't post yesterday because I went out all day and I was at home only at 340 AM. So, yup. I spent my time at my cousin's chalet. So, the whole day was packed and I went to Wild Wild Wet and stuff with my bald head -.- yea, so trying hard to get used to stares haix. But well, I just realised too that my Aunt's bro's girlfriend is Jade Seah! well if you don't know who she is, she's Miss Singapore (don't know 2nd or 3rd) and she came to the chalet too and alot of us chatted together at night. But so she told us she's in a girls school for 10 years and then she didn't talk about the Miss singapore thingy. but we just crapped alot ahaa. But she's gonna be acting in the volleyball serials coming up soon on channel 8 (not a major role i guess) but still, she's damn tall lol. ya so take care all!
life is great!