Monday, June 23, 2008
Today was really freaky. I woke up with a slight headache and I went to school anyway. It was anxiety in me because I wonder what would happen to me with such "outstanding" hairstyle. Yeah, so I went to school, first thing anyone, or almost everyone did was staring at me. Well, I expected that. So, I went to morning assembly, it was almost freaky. Everyone was staring at my head. I looked everywhere, everywhere looked at me. I don't know to laugh or be embarrassed. So I had a hard time today, especially explaining my condition to so many people (I counted at least like 20 people asked me) so everyone was just "stunned" at my head! I had Chinese, English, IHE, Physics and Math today. None of the teachers failed to ask me too, haha. So the most hilarious thing, Mr Rong saw me, then he "WOAH~!" then everyone in class laughed. But don't be given the idea that he is not a nice guy, he's just tactless, heh. I thought about my hair the whole day and I didn't dare to go down to the canteen just to face another flood of stares. I stayed in class and Yong Rong and Lester bought me a Fan Choy each. So I had two, haha. But friends, I depreciate the stares, but oh well I will get used to it soon anyway. I am just feeling extremely embarrassed especially this is gonna be with me for months. So, hope something better happens tomorrow. Can I ask of you, the reader's opinion of whether I should request to wear a cap/hat/beanie to school? With that, take care :)
life is embarrassing!