Monday, June 30, 2008
Hello, today is the first day back second week at school and life has been boring since the whole morning. I realised I have many tests coming along and yet the time given is not proportionate at all! bleh :D This morning my dad was fetching me to school, so I saw a group of Cedar girls. I was thinking they could probably be on an exchange programme to our school (Ortus) and well they in fact were. Although the number is only 10 (in term 1 aphelion had 20 st nicholas buddies coming over :D) and so i think its also nice experience for the Ortusmates. Well, its really a nice experience especially you're in a boy/girl school and you get to study in the other for a week i guess? its just amazing how you get to be "a girl" or "a boy" for one week. Well, I know that there's one of them in volleyball (Cedar has a superb volleyball team) so I'm interested to know her. But never mind, if not later people say I despo so I just say here can liao :S Tomorrow got hiphop PE. dunno what is it about sia. Hip what hop. go recess eat and slack better. hoho. now gotta chiong work liao, hope both the ortus hosts and the cedar guests have a great experience here :)
life is great!