Thursday, May 8, 2008
Thanks for reading once again. I would like to talk about school first.
First period we had Miss Teo and it was just a usual Chinese lesson.
Second period we had IHE (Integrated Humanities Elective) Geography for me.
Third period had recess.
Fourth and fifth had double Math. We learnt about Logarithm. Its so easy yet so hard.
After that we had another double chemistry. I think we are so mean to Mr Loh.
He teaches in class and we talk non-stop. I am one of the culprits too. Haha.
Tomorrow is his last lesson le, I hope he had "enjoyed" his stay with us. hoho.
Then after school we had the HSC soccer league.
Many things happened.
But after all, we won Yau Xuan (Mao Ge) team by 4-3. hahas.
thanks for the great and exciting game.
However i think there was a huge internal strife amongst us.
As captain its very troublesome for me cause i have to be fair.
Nevertheless lets organise a team talk soon. It would be better for us to discuss our ideas.
Yes, and now I have to work on my English!
That's all. I couldn't take a video of the match that we played. Too bad :]
life is troublesome!