<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4913052477383532658?origin\x3dhttp://wayneywayntey.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <
Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Hello people. Today back in school. Umm dunno what to say.. But I do have a question to post..
Okay this is the scenario: Two classes of students are supposed to go for swimming lessons. Out of the 2 classes which consist total of over 60 people, less than 10 brings their trunks. Some failed their NAPFA, so they went to took NAPFA. Around 10+ people went to the swimming pool as well without their trunks, wheras some ponned the PE. I was one of the 10+ who went to the swimming pool. Now look, the PE teacher asked us to go to the track to run 3 rounds. However, saw that we were all in uniform but he just told us to run like about 3km? I did not run, for I told him I had stomachache today morning. So the thing that I am trying to point out is, the teacher told us to run when we were in uniform. Also, our timetable is supposed to be like 2 period of (PE/Recess). So this teacher took up 25 minutes of our recess before releasing us (he used up 40 minutes of the 1st period + this additional 25 minute in second period as well). Luckily our English teacher gave us extra recess. But this is additional, so just comment on what is mentioned above, please tag it or something because I would like to see how you guys feel about this. Thanks :) Off to mug for IHE exam tomorrow!

life is tough!

Penned @ 9:32 PM








INTRO

xingkia@hotmail.com
html code for hit counter
hit counter code

HIM.

Lee Wayne
15
Student
Volleyball team
Setter
Slacker

I WANT


TALK OF THE TOWN;



CALENDAR

18 May - Wayne's Birthday
3 November - Chen Xing's Birthday
14 April - Max Birthday

SWEET ESCAPES

Max Yoong
Hcvb
Hcvb2
Nicholas Lui
Poh De Sheng
Lester Phua
Keith Yet
Samuel Ng
Nicholas Yeo
Julian Lim
Edwin Liang
Jolene Tan
Siti Mardhiyyah
Pan
Galvin Sng
Yeo Zi Tao
Yu Chen Xing
Sean Tan
Jessica Loo
Nicholas Tan
Koh Han Quan
Aqilah
Zoelyn
Marzie
Justin Loh
Fang Lin

CREDITS

Designer : MarMar
Images : Deviantart
Base Codes: %Purpur.black-