Thursday, May 1, 2008
Haha Labour Day is same as May Day right? lol haha sorry dunno. Welcome to reading again.
haha Now its 440 pm liao I haven't started revising Mathematics. ;D Yes I have slacked the whole day today. I also watched Naruto Shippuuden Movie. The movie was quite okay. Haha.
It ended funnily lol. Shion said she needed to make more high priestesses (more babies to success her LOL) and asked for Naruto's help. Naruto said "yes!" and the rest's expression turned to "-.- =.= ._." lol yes. so i had some KFC today for my breakfast! Family Feast~! :

I eat until I want to die liao la. My stupid bro damn scam. He said, I order 8 pieces each 4. I ate till third piece, I COULDN"T eat ANYMORE. THEN HE FORCE ME TO EAT AND I DID.
after i ate, He NEVER EAT HIS LAST PIECE. HE SCAMMED ME!!!!! lol haha. YES. time go go and study math soon... thanks for reading ;)
life is great!